Renuva is the Only Place Patients Can Get the CoreCare™ Treatment Protocol.
What is CoreCare?
Renuva’s CoreCare is a non-surgical and drug-free treatment developed by Dr. Michael Riley, D.C. over the course of 15 years. The CoreCare treatment protocol is a five-phase scientific approach that applies FDA-cleared technologies and therapies in a way that is methodical and proven to be effective.
CoreCare combines several therapies designed specifically for treating the underlying causes of most pain. Each therapy on its own has value, but when combined, produce a greater and longer lasting effect. In other words, the sum of the whole is greater than the parts.
There are two unique factors to CoreCare:
- The synergy that comes from the therapies working together
- The treatment procedures Dr. Riley, D.C. developed, which include science-based techniques, methods and algorithms.
How does CoreCare work?
Pain is often a signal or symptom of a medical condition, not a diagnosis. These symptoms are usually treated, but the biomechanical and physiological conditions causing the pain are not. CoreCare focuses on treating both the symptoms and the cause of the pain, which often relates to damage caused by degenerative or disease-related medical conditions.
Scientifically, CoreCare does three things:
- Facilitates oxygen and nutrient uptake to restore damaged tissue, cartilage, etc.
- Increases ATP production in the cells to promote faster healing.
- Improves structure and strength to fight against degeneration in the body.
What Types of Therapies are Used in CoreCare?
Come and see firsthand! It’s hard to fully explain medical services on a website or by phone. Would you buy a car over the phone without seeing it first? The same is true when selecting a doctor or medical treatment for your chronic pain. The only way one can fully appreciate how a medical treatment works or make an educated decision is to inspect the options firsthand.