Common Auto Injuries:
Benefits of InjuryCare:
- No out-of-pocket cost or co-pays*
- Radiologist-reviewed and CRMA-measured X-Rays to objectively diagnose ligament damage
- Exclusive 5-phase treatment protocol for soft-tissue and ligament injuries like whiplash and back pain
- Hands-off claim processing (we do all the paperwork and claim filing on behalf of the patient)
- 96% of patients say they would refer family and friends to Renuva for pain treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have an attorney?
No, you do not need an attorney to be seen or receive treatment for your car accident injuries
Do I need to have health insurance or can I use my health insurance?
No, in most cases your auto insurance policy will cover treatments for injuries resulting from an auto accident – even if the car collision was not your fault.
Will using my auto insurance coverage cause my insurance premiums to increase?
No, your auto insurance premiums will not increase due to filing a personal injury claim from an auto accident.
Do I need to see my primary physician before coming to Renuva?
No, you do not need a referral or see another doctor before scheduling an appointment for an InjuryCare evaluation.
Why is Renuva the best option for auto injury treatment?
InjuryCare is exclusive to Renuva Back & Pain Centers. Our doctors are experts at diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries. Best of all, there are no out-of-pocket costs or co-pays, and our team handles all the filing work with your claim so you can focus your time on getting better.
What to Expect
Here is everything you should expect during the initial $39* visit:
- An in-depth consultation about your pain and case history
- A complete neuromuscular evaluation (including X-Rays, if needed)
- A thorough analysis of the Doctor’s findings to determine if Renuva can help
- Two CoreCare™ treatments so you can experience the treatments firsthand
Our Promise To Patients
WE WILL LISTEN (REALLY LISTEN)
At your consultation, we’ll listen to your unique case so we can understand your history and how your pain is preventing you from doing the things you want and need to do.
WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Questions such as:
- What is causing my pain? Can Renuva help my pain?
- How do the treatments work?
- How many treatments will I need?
You can even ask us our thoughts about the current season of Dancing With the Stars!
WE WILL BE HONEST
If Renuva’s CoreCare™ treatments are not right for you, we’ll tell you and help you find another doctor or treatment, if possible.