Who is a Candidate for Renuva?
Symptoms alone are not always an indication that CoreCare will be effective for a patient. Case history, the severity of symptoms, duration, loss of function and other factors have to be evaluated and taken into consideration.
If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, sciatica, arthritis, neuropathy, or other pain, you owe it to yourself to consider Renuva’s CoreCare treatment protocol. And we’re making it easy with this introductory offer.
The best way to learn more about Renuva and find out if CoreCare will work for you is to schedule an initial consultation. It’s hard to fully explain medical services on a website or by phone.
Should you schedule a consultation with Renuva?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you are like many of the patients at Renuva.
- Does your pain interfere with everyday activities?
- Does your pain negatively affect your mood?
- Do you wish you could minimize or eliminate the use of pain medications?
- Are you wanting to avoid surgery?
- Have you tried pain injections with limited relief?
- Have you had failed back surgery?
What to Expect
Here is everything you should expect during the initial $39* visit:
- An in-depth consultation about your pain and case history
- A complete neuromuscular evaluation (including X-Rays, if needed)
- A thorough analysis of the Doctor’s findings to determine if Renuva can help
- Two CoreCare™ treatments so you can experience the treatments firsthand
Our Promise To Patients
WE WILL LISTEN (REALLY LISTEN)
At your consultation, we’ll listen to your unique case so we can understand your history and how your pain is preventing you from doing the things you want and need to do.
WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Questions such as:
- What is causing my pain? Can Renuva help my pain?
- How do the treatments work?
- How many treatments will I need?
You can even ask us our thoughts about the current season of Dancing With the Stars!
WE WILL BE HONEST
If Renuva’s CoreCare™ treatments are not right for you, we’ll tell you and help you find another doctor or treatment, if possible.