Pain from Auto Accident Injuries can be frustrating and scary. The worst part is not knowing what is wrong or causing the pain. That is why Dr. Michael Riley, D.C. created the InuryCare for Auto Accidents. InjuryCare was designed to help patients get real and objective answers about their injuries and the cause of their pain so they can get the best course of treatment and better results.
Did you know that auto accident injuries that go untreated or are misdiagnosed can lead to chronic pain and degeneration/arthritis 10-15 years later? Picking a doctor who is an expert in diagnosing ligament injuries and treating car accident injuries, like whiplash, can prevent this – and we want to help!
The key to treating auto accident injuries is determining the cause of the pain, not simply treating the symptoms. Often, symptoms are treated (or masked) but the biomechanical and physiological conditions causing the pain are not. InjuryCare focuses on treating both the symptoms and the cause of the pain, to prevent long-term degenerative issues that often result from auto injuries that are left untreated.
Common Auto Injuries:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Benefits of InjuryCare:
- No out-of-pocket cost or co-pays*
- Radiologist reviewed and CRMA measured X-Rays to objectively diagnose ligament damage
- Exclusive 5-phase treatment protocol for soft-tissue and ligament injuries like whiplash and back pain
- Hands-off claim processing (we do all the paperwork and claim filing on behalf of the patient)
- 96% of patients say they would refer family and friends to Renuva for pain treatment
Frequently Asked Questions about InjuryCare for Auto Accidents:
Do I need to have an attorney?
- No, you do not need an attorney to be seen or receive treatment for your car accident injuries
Do I need to have health insurance or can I use my health insurance?
- No, in most cases your auto insurance policy will cover treatments for injuries resulting from an auto accident – even if the car collision was not your fault.
Will using my auto insurance coverage cause my insurance premiums to increase?
- No, your auto insurance premiums will not increase due to filing a personal injury claim from an auto accident.
Do I need to see my primary physician before coming to Renuva?
- No, you do not need a referral or see another doctor before scheduling an appointment for an InjuryCare evaluation.
Why is Renuva the best option for auto injury treatment?
- InjuryCare is exclusive to Renuva Back & Pain Centers. Our doctors are experts at diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries. Best of all there are no out-of-pocket cost or co-pays and our team handles all the filing work with your claim so you can focus your time on getting better.