What is Neck Pain?
Neck pain is common among adults, especially those over the age of 50. Neck pain (also known as cervical pain) can occur anyplace from the bottom of the head to the top of the shoulders. The onset of neck pain is often associated with activities that strain the neck or an injury like whiplash. In many cases, neck pain can reduce range of motion in the head and neck.
What Causes Neck Pain?
- Sleeping with the neck twisted
- Looking upward for extended periods of time
- Whiplash from a car accident or fall
- Spinal Stenosis
What are Symptoms of Neck Pain?
- Stiffness or severe pain in the neck
- Pain down the shoulders and arms
- Numbness, tingling or weakness in the arms
- Decreased range of motion
Renuva’a Approach to Treating Neck Pain:
Many neck pain sufferers struggle to find lasting relief with physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, or pain management alone. Plus, many patients experience harmful side effects from medications or failed surgical procedures.
The problem is that neck pain is typically a symptoms of a medical condition, not a diagnosis. Often, these symptoms are treated but the biomechanical and physiological conditions causing the neck pain are not.
For this reason, Renuva developed CoreCare, a comprehensive non-surgical and drug-free approach that addresses both the symptoms and the cause of neck pain.
CoreCare uses innovative FDA-approved technologies such as Class IV Laser Therapy to address three areas that are key to achieving lasting neck pain relief:
1. CoreCare treats the source of the neck pain to achieve relief as fast as possible.
2. CoreCare improves structure to fight against and prevent degenerative related conditions that cause neck pain.
3. CoreCare restores function so the body can heal properly and fight against disease-related conditions that cause neck pain.