Symptoms alone are not always an indication that CoreCare will be effective for a patient. Case history, the severity of symptoms, duration, loss of function and other factors have to be evaluated and taken into consideration.
If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, sciatica, arthritis, neuropathy, or other pain, you owe it to yourself to consider Renuva’s CoreCare treatment protocol. And we’re making it easy with this introductory offer.
The best way to learn more about Renuva and find out if CoreCare will work for you is to schedule an initial consultation. It’s hard to fully explain medical services on a website or by phone.
Should you schedule a consultation with Renuva?
If you answer yes to any of these question then you are like many of the patients at Renuva.
- Does your pain interfere with everyday activities?
- Does your pain negatively affect your mood?
- Do you wish you could minimize or eliminate the use of pain medications?
- Are you wanting to avoid surgery?
- Have you tried pain injections with limited relief?
- Have you had failed back surgery?